Thursday, July 05, 2007

The List of Eight

I've been tagged and am now compelled to provide, in no particular order, eight random facts/habits about myself that you may or may not know [or even care]. However, the rules that I have changed to suit myself dictate that I provide the rules first:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who care to can write about their eight things in my comments section.

--------------------------------------------------
Here are mine:

1. I was a Lollypop Girl in the second grade Christmas pageant and I had to wear a red tutu, carry a giant sucker and sing and dance on stage. I was mortified.
2. I won the bicycle rodeo in 6th grade, acing out a lot of dumb boys in the process.
3. My favorite pet besides the two cats I have now was a donkey named Pepper when I was five.
4. Like Chari, I have a habit of wrapping my fingers around my thumb, only she does it when she's nervous and I do it when I sleep or otherwise relax.
5. I am an amateur expert on all aspects of both O.J. Simpson trials.
6. If my sheets and linens are not very, very soft, I cannot sleep.
7. I was conceived- and lost my virginity many years later- on July 4th.
8. I can order dinner from a menu in four different languages: English, Spanish, French and German.

You?

5 comments:

Mike said...

i can sleep on a barbed wire mattress with a concrete pillow

Lulu Maude said...

..."Behold: I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all the people. For born unto you this day..."

I was an angel. Being a lollypop girl sounds like a hell of a lot more fun.

Anonymous said...

It was a red lollipop.
It wasn't fun. I was chunky and chunky and red satin tutus do not mix.
:P

Lulu Maude said...

Did you sing "On the Good Ship..."?

Anonymous said...

No. We sang "The Lollypop Song."
The lyrics were predictable:
"All I am is a lolly lolly pop, lolly lolly pop, lolly lolly pop..." I forget the rest, just like I did when we sang it onstage.