Thursday, October 14, 2004

Survivor Tonight!

I think all this pre-election hubbub may have dulled my Survivor jones. Or maybe the castaways just aren't that interesting to watch this time.
There's no Rupert, no Colby, no Jerri, no Sandra Diaz-Twine and no Richard Hatch to root for
and/or hate this time. They all seem sort of interchangeably bland.
That guy they voted off last week, Brady the FBI agent, was very pretty, wasn't he?
Oh well, I get enough excitement from watching the country slowly catching on to what we liberal Texans have known for ages: Bush 43 is a lying con artist.
Anyway, tonight's Survivor episode is supposed to feature an earthquake, though I am sure it was more of a tremor.
My predictions for the next to be thrown off the island are based entirely on how much they annoy me.
For the girls, Eliza or Julie. I'd like to buy them for what they're worth and sell them for what they think they're worth.
The boys: Rory is the biggest titty baby, but he's no threat, so I think Chris or Travis might be next because, unlike Brady, they are both hard on the eyes. Whichever one wears that bufugly orange Bob Barker T-shirt is the one I hope they throw off next. I can't stand looking at that rag much longer. It makes Rupert's tie dyed wife beater look like haute couture.
Your picks?

No comments: