Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Oh, Boo Hoo

I heard on NPR today that Mark Foley's lawyer/mouthpiece said Foley had been sexually molested between the ages of 14 and 16 by a male member of the clergy.
I guess that's supposed to excuse him being a pedophile who prefers boys in that age range.
Yeah, well, I was molested between the ages of 4 and 5, but I don't get aroused by or molest kindergarten girls... whether I'm drunk or not!
Foley's flack needs to shut the hell up and stop making excuses.
The fact is, Foley likes young chicken because he's an old chicken hawk.
Frankly I don't care how he got that way.
Do you?

1 comment:

in.dog.neato said...

waaah waahhh waaahhh....it's called OBFUSCATION...

However, you don't see much in the way of the torture bill now this has happened...
could it be that they threw one of their own in front of a train to distract the nation from their legalization of coersion through torture?

If that's the case, these mofos are some sick sumbitches...