Sunday, November 08, 2009

The Real Housewives of...



When I get in the mood, I plan to write a review of all the Bravo housewives, but for now I just wanted to say I've done the unthinkable and added "Tardy For the Party" to my iPod playlist.
Performed by possibly the world's most off-key "singer," Atlanta housewife Kim Zolciak, with the help of auto-tune and the fabulous ATL housewife Kandi Burruss, the song is actually pretty good. Great beat, easy to dance to.
And just to get a jump start on my review, I loves me some Kandi Burruss.

3 comments:

Distributorcap said...

we are going to start airing these shows in syndication next year on WNBC. and i have met 1 or 2 of the housewives

i dont quite get the whole concept as to why this is so over the top

Karen Zipdrive said...

Oh, my. I pressed D-Cap for more details and it turns out he met NYC housewives Jill Zarin and the horrid Ramona Singer.
OMG Jill Zarin is my all time favorite of all the housewives. She and Bethenny are hilarious together.

Jess Wundrun said...

Thanks for getting t 4 tha p stuck in my head. Zowie.

Agreed on Jill. She actually works a real job, unlike the rest who think all the world is awaiting their next clothing line.

(OK Bethenny is making it on her own too). Tonight, new housewife on Orange County. Yay)