Saturday, December 11, 2010

A New Tradition at Pulp Friction

I'm sick of politics, especially these days. I'm also sick of typing words that may or may not have any impact on anyone, including myself.
So, from today until I get bored with it, I want to take everyone on a visual voyage of beautiful, elegant, talented women in film, music and entertainment from around the world.
I kicked the door open with Catherine Deneuve and Susan Sarandon's sensuous love scene from the film, "The Hunger."
Now I am pleased to present a photo montage of French superstar Fanny Ardant, who my Parisian friend told me about years ago. Please enjoy.

6 comments:

nonnie9999 said...

hey zippy!

looks like i missed out on all the troll fun.

fanny ardant looks a lot like brenda strong with a smidgen of jill eikenberry thrown in.

Distributorcap said...

i never heard of her - she must be French or something LOL

KarenZipdrive said...

Way French.

herisson said...

awesome , thank you so much for enlightening the masses of America !!

KarenLeZipdrive said...

Vous êtes bienvenu, Herrison, et vous remerciez de me dire au sujet de elle ainsi j'ai encore une autre beauté française à convoiter plus de.

le yum yum!

Unknown said...

I get that feeling that I want to go postal on some rightwing nutters ass way too frequently these days...so sports is where I go.

Or Bravo TV. ;p