Tuesday, November 13, 2001

"Insanity is when you keep doing the same things and expect a different outcome."

I don't know to whom I should attribute that quote, but it's one my best friend keeps using on me.
I think I might just number my behaviors and use the numbers to describe my latest dilemma. "Hey Anna, I am doing a 3," I could say. That way she'd know I was mixed up with someone who was mixed up with someone else.
Or I could say, "Oh, I am having a 5 day." That would mean I decided to leave the 3 person.
Or I could say, "Things are great, I am having a 7 today." A 7 might mean a reconciliation after the 5, with the 3.
Maybe what I need are more 0 days. That would mean nothing is going on and things are the same as they were yesterday.

1 comment:

unsgu said...

Nice information,, terrimaksih infonya..sukses much for sharing the info and the website is always to be the best and do the best to the next information .. specifications and price yamaha yzf r