Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mourning Mileah

To send Mileah's family a condolence e-mail, her aunt Jerry's e-mail address is
jnichols@bowie-cass.com.
Mileah's beloved father Bob will be staying with Jerry for the next few days and she's promised to share any messages with him.
Mileah's funeral will be on Wednesday in Quitman Texas, east of Dallas, but on Thursday, March 23 from 1- 3 p.m., there will be an Austin memorial at Stubb's Restaurant in downtown Austin, 801 Red River Street.
If anyone would like to speak with Jerry or Mileah's best friend Rob, please e-mail me at KarenZipdrive@aol.com and I will share their numbers with you.

3 comments:

CLD said...

Thanks, Karen. I've been offline the past few days and had no clue.

She will be missed, deeply.

dusty said...

Thanks KZ..

champagnecheryl said...

My sadness continues to grow. Her dad, Bob, called me Saturday morning to announce her passing. I wasn't able to make it to Quitman, and asked Bob to let me know if there would be a memorial service in Austin. He wasn't able to give me information at the time. I have searched several newspapers and google everyday with hopes of a memorial service announcement. And now I have missed my opportinity to say goodbye. So I shall say it here. I am heart broken. And I will never forget her loving weekend phone calls to her dad. He was always glad to hear from her. Short and sweet. Goodbye with Love, precious Mileah, goodbye. We will miss you very, very much.