Saturday, July 31, 2004

Preview of Bush's Convention Speech

In the spirit of those who condemned Michael Moore's movie Fahrenheit 9/11 without actually having seen it, I will now preview Bush's RNC convention speech:

He will talk of the economy being on the upswing. Lies.
He will say we are winning the war on terror. Big ass lies.
He will say his administration has been creating a lot of good jobs lately. Preposterous lies.
He will say we have Al Qaida on the run. Stupid, dangerous lies.
He will say he's not an extremist. An extreme lie.
He will say he helped old people with new prescription cards to save them money. Another lie.
He will say his henchmen have not been hassling Pakistan to dredge up some big name terrorists in time for the election. Big, fat lies.
He will say the war Iraq was worth it. Expensive lie.

I don't need to hear him speak again to know if his lips are moving, he's lying.
The radical right has taught me that I don't need proof to make assertions. I don't need the benefit of seeing or hearing something from Bush before I can proclaim it's all a pack of dirty lies.
Bush is a stupid guy, a dishonest guy and an arrogant guy. We know all that already. So whatever he says will be said stupidly, dishonestly and arrogantly.
Trust me on this. We don't have to see it to believe it.
We've seen enough.

No comments: