Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ugh.

I am starting to really hate politics and politicians.
I wish we could just turn back time to the year 2000, install Al Gore in his rightful place as President, then move forward.

In other news, the Massachusetts legislature is debating the wisdom of school cafeterias serving fluffernutter sandwiches to students. That's a peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich to you.
Why don't they just deep fry the damn things, then roll them in confectioner's sugar? Then they could coat them in butter and syrup and serve them up like French toast.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jesus..thats an earth-shattering problem isn't it? Its not rocket science for gods sake....let them make it at home.

Yeah..lets take the time machine back shall we? If only we could.

Unknown said...

I still have a Fluff n' Peanut Butter sandwich on occasion..but I am an old broad..not a kid in school..the damage is done already :p

Karen Zipdrive said...

Even in my wildest pre-diabetes days, I never tried Fluff or any variations of the gooey looking stuff.
It must be good though, to have not one but two Ju girls commenting on it's deliciousness.
Hmm.