Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bend Over, Rick the Prick



I'm certainly no Kay Bailey Hutchison fan, and I'm not about to vote for her for Texas governor, but when I said she'd come screeching out of DC with her talons aimed at gay Rick Perry's saggy gubernatorial ass, I wasn't kidding.
I loved this ad because Perry is trying to do exactly as the ad implies, and I think it sucks. I love how succinctly this ad exposed the miserable crook.
Looks like Hutchison is ignoring the Democrats in the race and using her mega-million dollar campaign chest to run this ad several times a day, all over Texas.
Since I no longer consider myself a loyal Democrat, perhaps I'll vote in the Republican primary, not for Hutchison but against that sleezy bottom queen.

6 comments:

Lulu Maude said...

Goodness. He's been busy, hasn't he?

bigsis said...

Perry's doing all he can to delay the word getting out that the Texas state budget is hurting much worse than has been reported. All state agencies have already been told to cut their budgets by at least 5%. But they're about to announce that in reality Texas is going to have to cut back at least another 5% or more. Let's see how Prick explains that little detail.

nonnie9999 said...

i hope kbh gets lots of hot flashes. those make you pissy and real mean, and little ricky goodhair needs a good spanking.

nonnie9999 said...

my mom is 84, and she still gets hot flashes. the hormones may be gone, but the sweat glands are still there. it doesn't have to be hot flashes. whatever makes kbh cranky will work.

Fran said...

Oh that is rich!

Distributorcap said...

do you think Perry coifs his pubes?