Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Real Housewives of NYC

Jill Zarin


AHAHAHAHAHA!
Did you see the latest episode?
I need my very own Real Housewives buddy I can call and laugh about these dizzy bitches from NYC and New Jersey after each episode.
I have certain friends I compare notes with for several different TV shows, but these Housewife bitches like Jill Zarin, the gossipy JAP shmata seller with the hideous apartment that looks like a Polish drag queen decorated it, needs to be talked about with someone in the know.
Did these lines make you laugh?
"I don't eat processed foods. I like Gummy Bears."
"You like drama too much--you like to make lemonade out of lemons!"
"Elegance is learned, mah friend..."

In Andy Cohen's hilarious after-show, 96% of viewers polled wanted to throw Kelly Bensimon off the yacht into the water. That was an all time high in the polls. Agree?

Do you know what I'm talking about? If so, we need to talk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think all of Jill's exaggerated drama this season is because Bethenny is getting her own show. Jill is jealous and I don't like the way she is misbehavin'!!!!!!

Cris

Karen Zipdrive said...

What??? You mean my ex-girlfriend is a Housewives fan? Oh girl, we gotta talk. I would have paid a fortune to have watched last night's debacle with you and your gay brother.
BWAHAHAHAHA!

Distributorcap said...

i have to get you a tape of when jill zarin hosted our local talk show here in ny
remind me tomorrow

Karen Zipdrive said...

OMG D-Cap. Such a mensch you are.