Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Part 2: The List Continues

27. My doctor listened to Limp Bizkit while she was giving me a hysterectomy.
28. I watched "The Osbournes" and Ozzy was the only one I could understand!
29. Wearing "Depends" is only a matter of when, not if.
30. Fastening too many buttons on a shirt make my hands cramp.
31. I chuckle when I pass the tampon aisle at the grocery store.
32. I say "oopffhh" when I rise from a chair.
34. I say "ahhh" when I sit down.
35. Whittlin' sounds like it could be a fun hobby.
36. My car radio is set to NPR.
37. I am considering getting "the Clapper."
38. The bagboy asks if I want help carrying a bag containing lettuce and a loaf of bread.
39. Soon I may get to grow legal pot for treatment of glaucoma.
40. VH1 plays too many annoyingly loud songs.
41. When I say "fuck" in public, people don't think it was me.
42. I buy my underwear at Walmart and have no shame in admitting it.
43. I remember when Sharon Gless was a hot babe.
44. I remember when Vanessa Redgrave was a hot babe.
45. I remember when Cher wasn't spooky looking.
46. I see men my age and thank God I'm gay.
47. I see women my age and thank God I love younger women.
48. I see women in their 20's and feel like a pedophile for looking.
49. I'm still standing, feeling pretty good and happily in love.

No comments: