Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Slutty Boy Cats

My cats James and Bart are getting on my nerves.
Every time a woman comes over, they charm her, sniff her, walk on her, try to lick her and otherwise flirt with her.
They act like I am a piece of furniture and ignore me entirely when I have company.
They forget the words to, "Here kitty, kitty." They won't take food or treats I offer.
They don't care if my guests smell like the dogs they own, they just care about making an adorable impression on them.
When my company leaves, they fall asleep or otherwise ignore me unless I am on the phone or trying to sleep, then James does his Flying Wallenda routine, leaping 4 feet straight up and landing on my belly. Fourteen pounds is heavier than an average bowling ball.
Okay, this is not that interesting a blog topic, but at least it's not about lesbian romance.

No comments: