Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hey, You, Get Offa My Foot





Last night Baby Jake went on a relentless attack against my 3-year-old cat Nick.
When I'd break it up, he'd go after my foot. When I'd shake him off my foot, he'd go back to attacking Nick.
It went on for hours.
Nick got extra wet food this morning for not maiming (or killing) Jake last night.
This crazy stage is similar to the terrible twos human babies go through, so I'm told.
Jake is no longer the soft, malliable infant I once had. He's a maniac. This stage lasts at least 10 more months. What have I done??

8 comments:

dguzman said...

Hee hee! But he looks so cute while he's ripping your toe off.

Poor Nick! His restraint is admirable.

Karen Zipdrive said...

A couple of times last night, Nick fought back and the baby screamed. I quickly admonished Nick the first few times, but then when Jake kept at it, I said, "Nick, you may have to teach the tyke a lesson here."
One quick body slam seemed to do the trick.

Anonymous said...

Solution=get another kitten.
Crazy Cat Lady indeed!

Anonymous said...

Poor Nick. Hopefully a few more body slams and a swat or two with a sharpened claw will teach the bratty baby a lesson.

Lulu Maude said...

Nick's a honey.

Unknown said...

Aw, I just love his color KZ.

I can testify that some cats never outgrow the maniacal streak. I have 3 and 4 year olds that still go bonkers daily.

The ball and chain thinks they have a secret stash of wacky weed hidden somewhere in the house ;p

GDAEman said...

but they're sooo cuddly.

Distributorcap said...

nick will teach him......but he is SO cute