Monday, January 05, 2009

Palpable Excitement



Guess who's in Air Force One flying to Washington?
President Obama.
That's right, he's already using the presidential ride.
I guess they cleaned up all the empty Jack Daniels bottles and puke stains and cleared out all the Hank Williams Jr. CDs so now Air Force One is ready to start transporting a real president.
Seeing this lifted my spirits. You?
Oh, and I read Bush is only getting Secret Service protection for 10 years instead of for life. Now there's a tax saving measure we can believe in!

7 comments:

lisahgolden said...

Oh spirits lifted. I'm so ready for the turnover in gov't.

Lulu Maude said...

I hope Cheney gets protection for only 10 days.

Anonymous said...

i thought i had read he was flying around in the plane that pickles usually uses. not that it matters. he could be flyin' around in a giant balloon, and seeing him instead of chimpy would still make me feel better.

Mauigirl said...

I am so glad he's going to DC and getting ready to take over. It can't come too soon!

Fran said...

I don't care if they made him take the grayhound muthuhfreakin bus... I am just glad he is on the way.

My spirits are lifted as well. Very lifted.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the ass of the Bush family plane heading out to wherever, as long as we don't have to see them anymore. Now that's going to really raise my spirits.

herisson said...

yes, the next weeks will be exciting !
Sonia
ps : need to say that I like Hank WIlliams Jr following my visit to Nashville Country Music Hall of Fame !