Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Weather Woes

After half of San Antonio planted tender spring flowers and plants last weekend, the 70+ degree weather plummeted into the 30's overnight last night.
I didn't get fooled, my outdoor planters are still empty and I saved myself a lot of angst by not jumping the gun.
The trouble with Texas weather is having to wear T shirts and shorts one day and down parkas the next. Okay, we don't really have down parkas, but it is cold outside.
My cats were clinging to me like mustard plasters last night, under the covers and meowing about the cold. It wasn't really cold in my bedroom, the heating works fine. They just heard the wind and had to be dramatic like the gay kitties they are.
Okay, enough. This is turning into a haircut blog and my bed is calling out to me to return.

No comments: