Wednesday, December 19, 2001

Afternoon Itch Blog

After regaining a semblance of control over my itchy epidermis, I have snuggled into a much better mood on this mild and sunny afternoon.
My friend Elaine dropped by and we went outside to my backyard to gather pecans.
The leaves covered them to the point where we were cracking them with our feet.
I must have 100 pounds of them yet to be harvested.
We gathered a wastepaper can full, then came inside. My hands were itching.
By the time we got in, my hands were red like chili. So I washed them with Nutrigena face soap, gooped them up with Gold Bond Ointment, then splashed on some tea tree oil for good measure. Then I popped a Benydryl.
I smell like someone sprayed me with organic bug killer. I am also groggy like an old blues musician.
Okay, I admit it. This is a haircut blog.
You know, a blog where the person talks about nothing.
Ha. Gotcha.

No comments: