Saturday, December 22, 2001

Chocoholic Non Anonymous

This Christmas is shaping out to be great.
A friend from So Cal gave me a big box of See's nuts and chews chocolates, and a brand new friend sent me from Canada a box containing 10 fabulous Cadbury Crunchie bars- only the best candy bars on Earth, and not available in the United States.
I ate one while I was wrapping gifts and it made the whole ordeal bearable.
Which brings me to another point.
There may be plenty of nuts online, but I have made some very sweet and thoughful friends via the internet.
One friend recently sent me a video of Shrek, a movie I just refused to see because I assumed it was stupid. It was hysterically funny, and I am so grateful to her for insisting I see it.
Anyway, I wanted to publicly thank my pals for their thoughtful gestures, and it's okay that I am now a belt size wider and smell like chocolate.
My holidays are happier for having good friends in my life, on and offline. I have much to be grateful for. So thanks, friends.

No comments: