Monday, December 31, 2001

Happy New Year!

The omens are there.
This morning after a friend treated me to breakfast, I bought a scratch off lottery ticket and won five bucks. Then in the mail one of my VISA card companies refunded $20 in credit I had. Then I found out I got a raise from one of my monthly income sources.
Wait, there's more!
I can't exactly talk about it yet, but suffice it to say I am working on an exciting new project that holds many potential rewards ...and the pay promises to be quite a nice chunk, with extra incentives thrown in if I work fast.
It looks like it'll take about 3.5 months to fully mount this project, but so far the creative exchange has been deeply fulfilling, and the client seems eager to see what I have to offer.
After taking a few months off to regroup, all I can say is it'll feel good to get back in the saddle again.
Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: