Friday, August 22, 2008

Hooray for Hallmark



Hallmark Cards has announced its new line of greeting cards that celebrate gay marriage and commitment ceremonies.
Well done, Hallmark!
Oh sure, you'll have to prepare for the banshee shrieks and boycott threats from the Christian lunatic hatemonger fringe, but don't sweat it--those cheap bastards don't buy premium brand greeting cards like Hallmark, they buy theirs from Walmart and dollar stores, probably imported from China.
I'm usually not brand loyal when it comes to buying greeting cards, but from now on I'll buy Hallmark cards.
They support me and my homo-homies? I'll support them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smart move on their part. I hope they hold up under the freaknut pressure.

Randal Graves said...

They don't carry Hallmark cards in the rinky-dink shops that most people buy theirs at? I'd love to see the little old clowns have a hissy fit over 'em.

Lulu Maude said...

Our dollars are as good as Their Dollars.

Fran said...

That is GREAT.