Friday, August 15, 2008

That Fat Bastard



Ugh. I met my boss at a local coffee shop this morning so we could drive up to Austin for a meeting.
As I had coffee at the counter while I waited for him, the chatty waitress looked over my shoulder and said, "Ugh, it's Rev. Hagee. I can't stand him."
I turned around and there he was, sitting at the head of a long table in all his corpulent glory with his family of grinning Jesus zombies.
I so wanted to walk up to him and say something insulting, but I just knew my boss would walk in at that very moment and think I was a loose cannon.
So I held my tongue and settled instead for shooting him dirty looks several times.
Then as we got on the road, I told my boss, "Hey, you missed seeing John Hagee."
My boss said, "No, but I saw him pull up in his BMW 760." (Praise Jesus! MRSP $124,000)
I wish Hagee would leave San Antonio and move to Oklahoma or some other God-forsaken Hellhole where he'd fit right in.
It's very embarrassing to know he broadcasts his televangelical crapfest from my fair city.
And believe me, if you think the photo is bad, you should see him in his sporty casuals. Holy COW.

8 comments:

Fran said...

Get the holy water- the anti-Christ has been sighted at the coffee shop in San Antonio...

BMW760? Well it would be that or an Escalade for his fat arse.

I don't think I could have kept it together.

Randal Graves said...

The mind reels at such sartorial and sexy excess.

Billie Greenwood said...

If sporty casuals are bad, don't even think of the sight of him in his skivvies.

Anonymous said...

Eyewash! I need some eyewash here!

Distributorcap said...

i cannot stop laughing.......

i wonder if all the fundies who love this man know he drives a car that costs $125K...... but the media would never report that

on a different note my friend
you might appreciate this

http://konagod.blogspot.com/2008/08/shoooooozzz.html

Karen Zipdrive said...

Yeah, considering Hagee bleeds his flock for 10 percent of their income, I have to wonder if his choice of automobiles appropriately reflects his devotion to God.
Everyone I know who drives a 760 BMW worships money a lot more than they worship God.

dguzman said...

Pig at the trough.

Anonymous said...

He personifies all 7 deadly sins.