Bristol's Little Drinking Issues
It seems new pictures are popping up of Bristol Palin and her little gal pals getting into the liquor cabinet. Dusty has more on her blog, listed to the right. -->
Yep, nothin' goes together like unprotected premarital sex and alcohol, and we know lil' Bristol has done at least one.
This is where the story gets a little deep, so bear with me.
1. I still think Trig is Bristol and Levi's baby.
2. I still think Bristol got pregnant again immediately after giving birth. I think that shocker triggered a cover-up.
3. It's documented fact that Alaska has a teen pregnancy problem, along with lots of alcohol and drug abuse issues among Alaskans of all age groups. I have a hunch Bristol and Levi are part of that statistic. I know Todd Palin has an alcohol history, he has a DUI conviction under his belt, and I know alcoholism can have a genetic aspect, particularly among native Alaskans. Todd Palin is part native Alaskan.
4. How do we know Trig has Down Syndrome? Just because Sarah Palin said?
5. How do we know the baby doesn't have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, brought on by alcohol abuse during conception and continued through the critical first trimester?
6. Wouldn't calling it Down Syndrome be a convenient way to tie in a "mother" being over 40?
7. The radical right-wing fundamentalists may be able to forgive a teen pregnancy, but could they ever forgive an unwed teen giving birth to a baby with FAS, then getting pregnant immediately afterwards?
I think the story Palin told about Bristol being pregnant is true, but I think she's only 3-3.5 months pregnant.
I think the photos we've all seen already show Bristol with a bulging belly late last year.
I think the photos we've seen of Sarah Palin with a flat belly in her alleged 7th month of pregnancy prove she was not pregnant. It is possible to pad your clothing to look pregnant, but it is impossible to hide a pregnant belly and make it appear flat.
Here's what I need to see before I drop this bone;
-Trig's birth certificate, authenticated by a disinterested party
-A doctors sworn statement that lists Trig's retardation as Down Syndrome and not Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
Too many sites have been taken down and too many unanswered questions remain. I think it's time for Sarah Palin to put an end to these rumors by proving them wrong via documented proof.
We know she's a liar, so why should we take her word for anything?