Wednesday, September 03, 2008

LIEberman



Every convention features a turncoat, and Joe Lieberman was there amongst the white folks at the RNC last night.
I tried to listen to his speech last night but I cannot bear to look at him or listen to his nasal whine.
But I did listen to Fred Thompson's speech and a few others and I have to ask, is John McCain's POW status 40 years ago really relevant to the sagging economy, the $10 billion a month war or the other failed policies of George W. Bush that he's voted for 90% of the time?
If the GOP aren't taking about McCain circa 1968, then they are tearing down Obama with false accusations and fear mongering. Is that all they have?
Do we really want to trust these people again?

7 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'd watch paint dry before I watch them tell their lies.

Randal Graves said...

John McCain = POW.

I wonder if you can buy that shirt in the lobby of the Xcel Center.

Anonymous said...

My dad was a WWII hero-- silver star, purple heart, Battle of the Bulge, etc.
Doesn't mean he's qualified to be president.
Neither does sucking Bush's dick for 8 years.

Anonymous said...

may i use this pic?

Unknown said...

Love the graphic too!

Get em KZ! ;)

Anonymous said...

One reason I also LOVE Joe Biden is the way he stopped the Giulliani=9/11 insanity. Joe said about Rudy: "There's only three things he mentions in a sentence -- a noun, a verb, and 9/11."

And so to borrow from Joe, there's only three things John McCain mentions in a sentence--a noun, a verb, and POW.

Anonymous said...

One reason I also LOVE Joe Biden is the way he stopped the Giulliani=9/11 insanity. Joe said about Rudy: "There's only three things he mentions in a sentence -- a noun, a verb, and 9/11."

And so to borrow from Joe, there's only three things John McCain mentions in a sentence--a noun, a verb, and POW.