Wednesday, June 25, 2003

How Much Would You Take?

Anna and another pal and I were sitting around my living room the other night and playing a game we like called "How Much Would You Take?"
We then describe horrid scenarios for each other and the victim says how much money it would take for her to do it.
After a few rounds, I asked Anna how much it would take for her to lay her head on her mother's lap while her mom stroked her hair. I think she said $10,000.
Then she asked me what it would cost for me (get this) to lie on my back in bed, wearing only a bra and panties, while my father rubbed Vicks Vaporub on my chest.
The game ended there.
I am still cringing.
Lemme ask some regular commenters:
Spacemonk, how much would you take to eat a rare porterhouse steak?
Barcode, how much would you take to go down on Hillary Clinton?
JadedJu and Shelley, how much would it take for you two to do a commercial together endorsing pickled pigs' feet?
Greybird, how much for you to post a streaming video of you and Mel going at it?
Nashvillian, how much for you to do Barbara Bush... Greek doggie style?
Melly, how much for you to wear only my clothes and shoes for a year?
Chari, how much for me to have just one naughty sleepover date with the Princess?
Tracy, how much would it take for you to appear on Anna Nicole's show as her blind date and go with her to a dildo party?
Wken, how much for you to join a celibate monastery for a year where cameras follow you 24/7 to make sure you don't even touch it?
See? It pays to comment here.

No comments: