Wednesday, January 30, 2002

Anxious Bush

>>TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Gov. Jeb Bush's 24-year-old daughter was arrested at a pharmacy drive-through window Tuesday on charges of trying to buy the anti-anxiety drug Xanax with a fraudulent prescription. Authorities said Noelle Bush, President Bush's niece, apparently posed as a doctor and called in the phony prescription after suffering a panic attack Monday night. Noelle Bush, who was to start a new job Tuesday at a software company, was jailed and released pending arraignment. <<

How stupid are these Bush progeny?
First Dubya's twins try to use fake IDs to buy booze in Austin and this one tries to score some Xanax at a Walgreen's at 1 a.m.
She's the President's niece and the Governor's daughter, what's to panic about a new job?
Gee, it's late and I can't sleep. I think I'll call Walgreen's, pose as my physician and scrip me up some phenobarbital. Can I get anyone anything else while I am at it?

No comments: