I have no theme this morning, only random bits I plan to toss together.
• On AOL there's a newsy greetings menu when you first sign on.
This morning they listed hot spots for potential terrorist attacks. They are: Toronto, Pennsylvania, Boston, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, DC, and New Bern, N.C.
This is not over yet and I don't think the FBI has the wherewithal to stop them.
• John Tesh has his own radio show, late nights on Saturday. He plays music he likes, not necessarily his own. I think if he and Yanni had a concert together, they could fool the audience as to who was playing when.
• Everyone seemed to skip visiting the site I suggested on my Farm Porn comments page. Here it is again, it's hilarious and you should check it out. (Thanks, Raven) http://www.riddleme.com/html/cow.html.
• There's a Ph.D in England and a professor in KY who share my first and last name.
I bet they wish I'd change my name so's not to clutter up their egghead listings on search engines.
• I bought the Harry Potter movie Friday and have seen it twice this weekend. I am starting to think like they do. Hermoine is going to be a total babe when she grows up, and I'd still date Maggie Smith if I got the chance.
• A list I belong to is clamoring to get the NBA officials sanctioned for their blatant partiality to the Lakers in Game 6 of the conference finals. It's an outrage, I tell you.
Game 7 is at 6 pm central. Please watch if you can do hexes or spells, and put some hoodoo on the Lakers.
• My kitten James has started talking all night. He's got nothing much to say, he just likes to sit near my head and start making kitty noises, like meek, mee, eep, eek, meek eke, mee yow, meow, ee-oh, ee-ko, mroww, etc.
I need a translation dictionary so I can see what he wants and he can shut the hell up.
• India and Pakistan are at each other's throats. Both have nukes and both are stubbornly refusing to talk it out. I think they must have learned diplomacy from dykes who are recently broken up.