Monday, March 31, 2003

Country Music to Wage War By

In response to the Dixie Chicks' Natalie Maines recent derogatory remarks about the resident, the country music industry has responded with new music to support the war in Iraq.

I've got friends in bombed out places
Shameless Islamic terrorists
The Euphrates River
He stopped loving war today
Crazy (Saddam)
I fall to pieces from shrapnel
Your cheatin Islamic heart
I'm so lonesome I could Shiite
He'll have to go (and his sons, too)
Blue eyes crying in the serin gas
Stand by your Kurd
Help me make it through Najaf
I walk the Bush party line
Bombing's always on my mind
Tumbling Hussein monuments
Baghdad by morning
King of the road Humvee
Make the Islamic world go away
A bitter man
The devil went down in Kirkuk
Gentile on my mind
You're the reason God made night vision technology
Tikrit Valley PTA
My heroes have always been joint chiefs of staff

No comments: