Saturday, May 24, 2003

My Helliday Weekend

Well, actually just today will be hell.
I threw out all my tattered old clothing, so I had to find an appropriate painting outfit in what remains. Now comes the question of shoes. I'm thinking something in a scuffed white Adidas leather, circa '93.
Sunday will be better. I am going with the girlfriend and her kids to see some kittens that belong to her sister's mama cat. I feel like Odysseus sailing past the sirens, trying not to succumb to the lure of an infant kitty. I blame Tracy for this with her damn Kitty Central blog.
Also on Sunday, Melly and I may do something. Maybe watch the game, where the Spurs will beat the Mavericks again.
Monday starts my holiday. All day, alone with the g/f. What bliss.
What are your big plans? Talk amongst yourselves.

No comments: