Thursday, January 20, 2005

I Don't Know Why, It Just Is

Ellen DeGeneris dances on her show every day.
I don't know why it's so hilarious to watch, it just is.
She's not a good dancer, but she seems to enjoy it so much it makes her look sort of good while she does it.
Watching her dance makes me less self conscious about my own dancing.
I can slow dance pretty well, but fast dancing confuses me. I get distracted and forget what I was doing. Then I feel like people notice I can't dance and get embarrassed.
The other night I had a friend over and we slow danced together so well, I almost fainted. Okay, I didn't almost faint, but I did forget where I was for a few moments.
I think everyone should slow dance in their living room with someone they like.
Do it tonight.
Let us know how it went and tell us what songs you chose.

No comments: