Sunday, April 03, 2005

Here I Go Again

I'm fixin' to leave town again for a few days, so my Blog will have to be like one of those Halloween nights when you have to go out but you leave a bowl of candy on the porch and let the trick or treaters help themselves.
Here are some topics I'm leaving in the bowl for you to pick from:

The Pope's death
Tom DeLay's veiled threats to federal judges
Bill Frist's video diagnostics
Ads you detest on TV right now
Vote the worst person currently in the Bush administration
Prior acts ruled admissible testimony in the Michael Jackson case
Tonight's episode of The L Word
Napoleon Dynamite (I just saw it last week on DVD and loved it)
Annoying songs that get stuck in your mind
Funniest links you know
Bush haiku
Anything else you want to discuss

No comments: