Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bravo: Easy Does It!

While we're on the topic of television, I gotta say Bravo is the best in gay programming for regular cable.
But I think they might be getting carried away.
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy started the ball rolling. Everyone loves that show.
Project Runway also is a fabulous show.
Top Chef is almost as good, except this most recent season they kept Marcel and his horrible hairdo on for far too long.
Then they add Work Out and that's a good show.
Top Design, with odd, dwarf-pixie Todd Oldham...ehhh.
Shear Genius? I'm not even gonna bother with. I'd rather watch paint dry.
I tried to watch The Housewives of Orange County but they all make me sick. I'm originally from L.A. and the only thing worth a damn about Orange County is Laguna Beach. Those bitches behind the gates on that show have no value beyond shopping and overindulging themselves and their worthless kids. The young Hispanic one who's hooked up with the older guy is the worst one. I'd like to buy her for what she's worth and sell her for what she thinks she's worth.
But let's get back to Work Out.
Jackie writes a blog and she's admitted that she and trainer Rebecca have something going on in real life. So, I guess Mimi just returned this season to get another 15 minutes of fame. Mimi reminds me of an untrained Cocker Spaniel. All that barking and biting, and for what? She's not even that cute.
What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol..untrained cocker spaniel..god, you have such a way with words!