Friday, April 02, 2010

If I Ran the Bravo Network...

I am a big fan of almost all the "Real Housewives" shows on Bravo.
My favorite is The Real Housewives of New York City, because there's just nothing like rich NYC women who balance fashion and fame with sheer bitchiness.
Oh, wait.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey are even better. All that Mafia money mixed with bad taste and bad manners--simply craptastic!
And The Real Housewives of Atlanta--holy cow! These sistahs all remind me of how little I know about the lives of prosperous Southern African American women and their trashy diva white friend Kim with the blond wigs and the old $ugar daddy.
My least favorite is The Real Housewives of Orange County because they all seem so spray tanned and bottle blond and, well, Orange County. Ugh.

If I ran the Bravo Network, here are the next housewives cities I'd want to cover:


The Real Housewives of San Francisco


The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City<


The Real Housewives of Miami Beach


The Real Housewives of East Los Angeles

5 comments:

Iain said...

Make the Salt Lake City version happen please, Karen! I swear I can see some ankle on Housewife number 2 - she can be the slutty one they all scandalise.

Fran said...

Now THAT'S entertainment!
Remind me why you are not in charge of the line up here.

Distributorcap said...

well i can put in a word to Andy Cohen for you.....

how about the real housewives of the US Senate
with Mrs Steele, Mrs Ensign, Mrs Craig and Mrs McConnell (the beard, Elaine Chao)

Karen Zipdrive said...

Andy Cohen? I love that queen!

nonnie9999 said...

i hate all the housewife shows on bravo, but i would definitely watch your san fran and slc shows, zippy.