Tuesday, May 04, 2010



I had an elaborate post about my birthday celebration(s) last weekend but my AT&T DSL crashed when I was almost about to post it. Sorry, I can't face trying to recreate it all.
But what I can say is this.
Presents are nice, and celebrating with fabulous food and drink are nice, but the nicest thing anyone can get for their birthday is love, affection and friendship.
I may not be the world's most beautiful, youngest or richest person on Earth, but I have loving family and friends, and that makes me the luckiest.
To those who wished me well in words and deeds, I love you all more than words or pictures can convey.
Thanks, everyone.

5 comments:

Lulu Maude said...

You don't really need to--not with your governor and God and the oil spill and all...

What inspiration!

nonnie9999 said...

we'll just assume that it was brilliant.

Yellehs said...

But ... is there any cake left? (Happy Belated, Zippy!)

Matthew Hubbard said...

Many happy returns, KZ.

Distributorcap said...

maybe your birthday should last till next april

LOL