Sunday, April 20, 2003

Happy Easter and Passover

It's raining here today, a perfect time to visit an outdoor art show.
Kind of separates the shoppers from the lookie-loos.
Last time I went to this art show, I bought a cool painting of some horses and cowboys running very fast. The colors look like the artist was on some sort of hallucinogen when he painted it.
Did anyone see Saturday Night Live last night? Matthew McConaughey must love to smoke dope, that's all I'm sayin'. And the Dixie Chicks are good. Especially the blonde who plays the fiddle. Yum.
I stayed up late watching the Iron Chef's Imperial Battle of the Iron Chefs. Chen Kanishi and Hiroyuki Sakai were in a lobster battle. Gee, it was exciting, but the editing was horrid. They cut it off abruptly with only a few minutes left on the clock. Sort of a culinary coitus interruptus, I tell you.
Anyway, off to the art show. Wish me luck in finding the perfect doodad or painting.

No comments: