Sunday, April 06, 2003

Weekend Update

Got a bad haircut Friday. It looks like my hairdresser was called away on an emergency mid clip. She did the top but not the sides. I look like a hay wagon.
I discovered a new supermarket trick. When they have blueberries, raspberries and blackberries for sale and you want the sweetest ones, if you open the cartons and try one of each you won't be disappointed. I got the blackberries.
I saw the movie "Head of State" with Chris Rock and Bernie Mack last night. It was funny. Not brilliant funny, but several guffaws funny. We weren't expecting Shakespeare, so it turned out just fine regardless of what the critics said.
We went for Japanese food after the movie and I had a 16 oz. Japanese beer with dinner. Between the ricey carbos and the beer, today I awakened looking like a white pumpkin with a hay wagon on my head.
That was my weekend, how was yours?

No comments: