Monday, June 16, 2003

It's Fucking Monday, All Right
(Get Ready for a Rant!)

Remember when my g/f and I went to the coast last April for my birthday and she ended up dumping me?
Well, it must have been the sea, sun and sand, but after a rather chilly return from our latest coast trip, she's dumped me again.
Oh, she said she still loves me, but she "just can't do a relationship right now."
Same shit, second verse.
She sounded like George on 'Seinfeld' with the, "it's not you, it's me" routine. And I fell for it a second time!!!
Well, this ain't baseball and there is no three strikes rule.
I'm done with this come here/get away bullshit.
She expected one last dramatic meeting, where I'd come around to collect the TV, books and other odds and ends I loaned her and bid her a tearful farewell.
I almost fell for it.
She may crave the drama of another bittersweet good-bye, but she already got one of those the first time she dumped me.
Enter my best friend Anna, who's going to her house today to get my stuff back for me.
She wants out? She's free, and now so am I.
I'm just gonna coat myself in honey and let the hungry lesbians feed on me.
Please check all baggage at the door.

No comments: