Thursday, February 14, 2008

Damn You, Princess Sparkle Pony!



My pal Peteykins over at Princess Sparkle Pony (listed to the right) has announced that he has the nerve to be going on vacation until Tuesday.
I read his blog about six times a day, in hopes that he's updated his hilarious site.
His claim to fame is talking about and depicting Condaleezza Rice in a variety of hilarious pictures and scenarios. There's a lot more than that, though.
If you haven't checked out his site, make a pot of coffee and clear about four hours to go though it. Wear panty liners or Depends, because you'll pee your pants laughing.
I hope his vacation is wonderful, considering how many broken hearts his absence from the Interneck will cause.

4 comments:

Lulu, the Dewey Dame said...

While you're at it, add CutewithChris.com to your chuckle-fest. He does this hilarious pod-cast on viewer pets.

You can even send in a pic of Baby Jake. He probably isn't bizarre enough to make the CuteDown, but you never know.

dguzman said...

Oy, I'm sad too! How will we survive!?

Unknown said...

Damn no PSP? That just made my day..and I was starting my rounds!

Distributorcap said...

PSP is probably one of the funniest blogs EVUH!