Friday, October 09, 2009

Moanin' Joe: Shut the Fuck Up!



President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, in a surprise announcement today.
Unbelievably, Joe "dead intern on his Congressional office floor" Scarborough called the selection a horrible choice and otherwise bitched about it, as if having our president selected for this honor was a bad thing.
Is this guy kidding?
What a typical Republican response. The Party of No members can find nothing positive to say about anything the president says, does or wins.
I have a few issues with Obama myself, but they are based on reality, not on general racism and hatred.
Quick: can anyone name one thing Scarborough accomplished as a Congressman?
Can anyone think of even one reason why this chicken lipped son of a bitch even has a show on MSNBC?
I'd write to MSNBC and complain, but by now I'm pretty sure Scarborough has pictures of NBC executives fucking sheep. Nothing less would explain why this a-hole would be allowed on TV.
Feh!

5 comments:

okjimm said...

//chicken lipped son of a bitch //


Oh, oh, oh.... I really like that. I'm stealing it. Gonna use it over and over.... and NEVER tell anyone that I stole it from you. (I figger you're far enough away soz you can't hurt me)

Going to heckle at a tea bagger party tomorrow. It could come in handy!

Unknown said...

I can't stand Morning Ho, and so I've never watched his stinkin' show. He has the beadiest eyes I've ever seen. And yes, exactly what has this asshat ever done to merit a TV show?

I was surprised as hell about Obama's Nobel Prize, but I have to say, whether or not he deserved it, it made my day because wingnut heads everywhere exploded. MAN I would have paid to see Limbaugh or Malkin's reaction to hearing it. Had to be epic.

I really truly can't stand wingnuts.

nonnie9999 said...

if squintborough was going to have a tv show, it should be a mystery show. it can be about a congressman who winds up with a dead secretary in his office under suspicious circumstances, yet it never gets truly investigated. i know i'd tune in!

Fran said...

I have mixed feelings about the Nobel peace prize-- enough to write a whole post about it....
and no I don't watch the morning douche show.

Just as well, I don;t want to be compelled to throw something at my TV.

Distributorcap said...

my lips are sealed