Sunday, March 17, 2002

Lesbian Greeting Cards You Won't See

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I slept with your sister
She's better than you

Your eyes are like sapphires
You skin is like dew
I just wish your big dog
Didn't have to sleep with you

Baby, my Baby
You're so sweet and decent
Of all of my lovers
You are the most recent

I love you so deeply
The whole world can see
But I gotta go now
It's not you, it's me!

Please don't yell at me
And make me duck for cover
That wasn't a woman you saw me with
That was merely my ex lover

I love being with you
You make my heart hum
And on our next outing
Can my ex lover come?

Your touch thrills me so
You voice gives me chills
But babe I can't handle
That twelve inch dildo

You're not a pervert
Nor are you a letch
But you do tend to act
A bit like Anne Heche

I care for you so
And no one can stop me
But once in a while
You'll just have to top me

No comments: