Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Woe is Me

I am too shook up to blog much today. The news about Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake possibly breaking up has my stomach tied in knots.
How can it be? They were Mousketeers together, for God's sake!
I am just glad she knew to save her virginity so she can still wear a white gown when her Prince Charming does come along.
Just kidding.
I was only pretending to give a damn about these two little zygotes.
In fact, the media has been spending too much time lately talking about crap like this.
I mean, was it me or did the Academy Award hype seem to last for-fucking-ever this year? Even with all the hype, this years Oscars scored the worst Neilsen ratings in recent history.
And one more thing.
How is Tom Green allowed to breathe the same air as the rest of us? I saw him on Conan O'Brien's show last night and I wanted to kick in the TV screen.
He reminds me of a 4 year old just discovering the shock value of playing with his own doodoo. What was Drew Barrymore thinking?
The worst part about Tom Green is most people don't realize he's Canadian and they think America produced this attention seeking dimwit. Well, I am here to tell you, he's a Canuck. Yep, just like Jim Carrey.
So don't blame the USA for these knuckleheads, eh?

No comments: