Friday, August 29, 2003

Ahhh, the Weekend!

Finally, summer is about to end. I love Labor Day weekend because it signifies cooler weather ahead, and getting back to wearing suede shoes, of course.
I won't be Blogging much the next few days because la is spending the weekend here with me (joint custody: a good thing).
Being the activities director, I have planned a busy holiday: Sleep. Eat. Hot monkey love. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed.
My girlfriend's completely exhausted from the back to school grind. Between her own kids and her classroom full of emotionally disturbed students, la's got a tic in her eye and she smells like Crayolas. She needs some grown-up time. So do I.
The best news is, Willie the Taskmaster is closing his gym for the weekend so I get Saturday off. Guess I'll just have to bench press la instead. :D
What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: