Thursday, January 29, 2004

My New Metaphysics

There a psychic power called clairaudience, which is the power or faculty of hearing something not present to the ear but regarded as having objective reality.
Then there's clairsentience, where people can sense things through feelings.
Add to that clairvoyance, the ability to perceive matters beyond the range of ordinary perception.
I have a new psychic power.
Clairannoyance.
I can tell when I am about to get pissed off at something or someone. It's been tripping off all damn week, starting when I read the New York Times headlines in the morning.
Bush helped me develop this new psychic power. His glibness at telling lies started it.
I am going to develop this clairannoyance ESP and start a little fortune telling business. I can tell people why they are annoyed, and at whom.
Care to test it? Ask me, I'll tell you who annoys you.

No comments: