Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Blog Side Salad

Damn, while I was writing a long, meaty Blog I paused to verify a statement I was making and AOL booted me.
So, I will recap.
1. Be sure and watch Survivor Pearl Islands winner Sandra Diaz-Twine on the CBS early show tomorrow morning.
2. Bush is apparently keeping Cheney as his VP.
Good. Why change Dicks in the middle of a screw? We know he's a crook and we know what to do.
3. Bush handlers can't spin his abysmal military reserve record into anything plausible. The story won't go away. Good.
4. The L Word is getting silly, with only one good story line remaining, which also is wearing thin. That online liar who impersonated Linda Evans and her whole damn family to me last year should write for The L Word. His plots were better.
5. John Kerry needs to name John Edwards as his running mate.
6. My best friend Anna's been in Ethiopia all month. She'll be home Monday. Yay! I want her to meet my affair Eclair.
7. Yesterday was sunny and 75ยบ here. Winter is over in South Texas. Life is good.

No comments: