Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Sit on a Happy Face

I am loving Showtime's "The L Word."
The story line between Jenny and Marina is so torrid, it has my male cats Bart and James sportin' wood and meowing funny.
On Valentine's evening, Showtime is having an L Word marathon, with back to back episodes starting around 7 p.m. (cst). Word on the street is every lesbian in the country will be glued to the tube that night, leaving the restaurants to the straight folks and gay boys.
If the conservative, fundamentalist, Jesus misquoting busybodies could experience the thrill of good old fashioned juicy hot lesbian sex, I believe they'd shut the hell up and mind their own business.
Somehow, the threat against our lesbo licking freedom has brought out the bawdy queer in me.
In fact, I plan to be even more queer now, with far more public displays of affection, more political homoactivism and lots more hot jungle monkey lesbo sex.
I may even Blog some lesbian erotic fiction, if there's any demand for it.
Hell, I may become the wKen of lesbos. Yeah, wKaren, that's the ticket.
Anyway, I urge all lesboamericans to get out there and sex each other up.
Recruit some bi-curious women! Seduce a few straight chicks!
We all need new toaster ovens*, so I say let's get out there, horrify the right and have lots of multiple orgasms while we're at it!
Let's put the bush topic back where it belongs!
Lesbian readers! Comment, be counted and remember our rallying cries:

TWO, FOUR, SIX, EIGHT
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR WIFE IS STRAIGHT?

TWO BITES, FOUR BITES, SIX BITES, A BLISTER
WE DON'T WANT YOU, BROTHER, WE WANT YOUR SISTER!


*Legend has it, for each straight girl we seduce and convert, we are awarded a toaster oven by the International Lesbian Federation.

No comments: