Monday, December 21, 2009

These Things Come in Threes



The untimely death of starlet Brittany Murphy can only mean one thing.
Soon, two larger stars also will pass away.
From what I've read about death, many choose to make their crossing this time of year, or earlier in the fall. Why, I don't know. Maybe things just fall away in the fall.
Anyway, in the world of celebrity, these things always come in threes.
Who do you think is next?
I was thinking maybe Elizabeth Taylor or Kirk Douglas.
I don't count Oral Roberts or Baby Jake. One was a douche bag and the other was a kitty.

2 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

I used to follow the obits on a newsgroup called alt.obituaries. The group of threes stuff is just superstition. Last September, there was a three day span when there were eight obituaries of people who I could identify by name. Then it went back to the usual situation of one or two recognizable names in a week.

Lulu Maude said...

To me, Baby Jake is a much bigger star that Brittany Murphy.

But then, i'm suspicious of the creds of everyone named Brittany (or its varied spellings.)