Monday, October 08, 2007

Adding Insult to Injury



The DWiP and our CFO Bitsy von Shtup must be very busy finding new ways to drive me crazy before I leave.
Last Friday, after I was gone for the day, they reassigned my covered parking spot to another employee, who drives a banged-up piece of shit with sun damage and a bashed in rear end.
They couldn't wait till the end of the month, they had to do it NOW.
I guess it really chapped the DWiP's ass that my spot was two rows closer to the building than hers. She just couldn't resist...with the CFO's help.
Meanwhile, the CFO is telling her whole staff how hard she fought to keep me there.
As you may recall, she was the lone NO vote I got from the directors.
How petty can these people get???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are total assholes.
But I refuse to let them get to me to the point where I go off on any of them.
I am a salaried employee, which means if I show up for five minutes and then "go home sick" I get paid for the whole day without taking sick leave.
Well, by noon the parking space situation just made me sick- so now I'm home for the rest of the day.

Suck on that, DWiP & Bitsy.

Lulu Maude said...

So... it had to be unanimous? The CFO couldn't just be outvoted?

Anonymous said...

The deck was stacked from the get-go. Shmutz could have decided in my favor because my work product has been exemplary. But like most CEO's, he's about the money, and the fair treatment of mid level managers like me is meaningless to him.
Like most overly pious Christian Republican males, compassion is always trumped by expedience.

Anonymous said...

I found this link quite illuminating. If you have a boss who rides you, check it out:

http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/amibeing.htm

nobody's fool said...

I wouldn't stick it out for the 30 days... or I'd actually do as you did and just be "sick" for the remainder.

Lulu Maude said...

Zippie--I have been doing some on-line shopping for you and have selected some fine accessories for your waning days at that hell hole. Please see today's post at my place.