Sunday, October 07, 2007

Forget the DWiP, That Was So Last Week
Meet Todd Herzog, my latest new soon-to-be buddy from Survivor China



All right, I admit Survivor was getting a little dullsville and even I was starting to lose interest. That is, until I watched the premier of Survivor China and saw all the stuff I like about the show: great scenery, plenty of stinky Alpha Male assholes, a traditional hayseed wimp, some cute chicks and yes, a classic little gay boy named Todd.
Todd Herzog is a flight attendant, about 5'9" and cuter than a bug's butt.
Best of all, he's very bright, slightly arrogant, sneaky and conniving!
Surrounded by obnoxious Neanderthal He-Men, Todd is not at all intimidated by their chest beating and knuckle dragging.
One of his opponents, a super creepy pro poker player (aka: bum) named Jean Robert, stared Todd down on episode #1 and said, "You're smart. I'm gonna have to watch you."
Todd reacted to him like one might react to a haughty Great Dane whose slobber just landed on his own paw.
Anyway, the plot thickens.
Last night I was on Pogo Games, an online service that offers all sorts of games like poker, mah jong, dominoes etc. I was playing Dice City Roller, in an uncensored room with a lot of drunks and potheads cussing and having fun. We all have "mini" cartoons of ourselves that show up when we win. So this woman named Sharon won and her mini showed her in a blue bathrobe with a scowl on her face. I loved it and complimented her on it.
We started chatting and it turns out she's Todd's Canadian Aunt.
I didn't know the kid's name, but she described him and I thought, jeeze, her nephew's the gay kid with the smarty pants 'tude.
You old timers may recall when I interviewed for this blog Sandra Diaz Twine, the winner of Survivor from a few seasons ago.
Well, I'm hoping Sharon will get Todd to give me an interview, too. How cool would that be?
The taping is over and a winner has been selected, but of course the cast is sworn to secrecy, so Aunt Sharon doesn't know if Todd won or not.
But she does know he's got Hollywood sniffing around and gay boys are barking at him like he's a poodle in heat.
Survivor China is on CBS on Thursdays at 7 central time. You better start watching.

5 comments:

Lulu Maude said...

I'd rather watch Cute with Chris.

Anonymous said...

Huh?

Lulu Maude said...

Cute With Chris is a funny pod cast featuring a guy named Chris who makes fun of our national obsession with cute. He shows pictures of viewers' pets and has a Cute-Down... very snarky and funny.

Lulu Maude said...

My link here doesn't work, but the one on my blog does. Check it out!

Karen Zipdrive said...

The kid lasted another episode, completely unscathed. He's very bright.