Sunday, July 28, 2002

Artemis: Outloud and Quizzical

(Caveat: I don't know how to stick all those freakin' quiz pictures on my little blog, so you'll all just have to use your imaginations on the visuals.)

July 26
WooHoo I'm Hermoine!
(imagine Hermoine Granger photo here)
Brainy and brave, you dig to the bottom of every mystery until it's solved.
Your direct ways may make some bristle, yet you shan't worry, your brilliance makes you a favourite amongst your mates!

July 25
I think I lost 4 more ounces today.

July 18
Wow!
On the B-52's Which Song Are You Quiz, I was LOVE SHACK!
(imagine a picture of that gay B-52's guy here)

Huggin' and a kissin', dancin' and a lovin',
wearin' next to nothing cause it's hot as an oven!
The whole shack shimmies when everybody's movin'
around and around and around!
Everybody's movin', everybody's groovin' baby!
Folks linin' up outside just to GET DOWN!

July 10
Which TeleTubbie are you?
(imagine that gay, purple one here)
You are Tinky Winky!
Open minded and a little androgynous, Tinky Winky is dashing and bold, yet still likes a good cuddle now and then.

June 28
I haven't blogged in a while.

June 4
Which tool are you quiz?
(picture a little pair of pliers here)
I AM PLIERS!
With just a flick of the wrist, you can unstick any sticky situation. Sturdy but graceful, you fit snugly into anyone's pocket or tool kit. Versatile, logical and practical, you are handy to have around.
May 23
Haven't blogged lately.
April 4
Not much going on lately

No comments: