Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Stolen From SPACEMONK

Which Song:

Reminds you of an ex-friend:
Hit the Road, Jack: Ray Charles

Makes you cry:
Waiting in Vain: Annie Lennox

Makes you laugh:
Werewolves of London: Warren Zevon

Makes you wanna dance:
It's Raining Men: Weathergirls

Makes you wanna sing:
Something About You: Level 42

Reminds you of the one you love:
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For: U2

Do you wish you wrote:
"Viens, Mallika" from the opera "Lakme," by Delibes
A Case of You: Joni Mitchell

Do you never want to hear again:
Yummy Yummy Yummy I've got Love in my Tummy: Ohio Express

Do you want to get married to:
"In Trutino" aria from Carmina Burana
This Will Be: Natalie Cole

Sums up your teenage years:
Foxy Lady: Jimi Hendrix Experience
Gimme Shelter: Rolling Stones
Piece of my Heart: Janis Joplin

Do you like to wake up to:
Just My Imagination: Temptations

Do you like out of your parents record collection:
Unforgettable: Nat King Cole

Do you love that you wouldn't know about if it wasn't for a friend:
Drive: Melissa Ferrick

Do you love the video more than the tune:
Money For Nothing: Dire Straits

Do you love which is from your favorite movie:
Miserlou: Dick Dale (from Pulp Fiction)

Makes you think of the moon:
Moondance: Van Morrison

Makes you think of stars:
Viva Las Vegas: Elvis Presley

Makes you think of the sun:
Here Comes the Sun: Beatles

Makes you think of the night:
Sexual Healing: Marvin Gaye

Makes you think of sex:
Damn, I Wish I was Your Lover: Sophie B. Hawkins

Makes you think of being alone:
I Don't Want to Wait: Paula Cole

No comments: