Saturday, July 27, 2002

Oh Boy, Now it's OCD!

I get a little fixated on projects, but anticipating this Blogathon has flung me into a full-blown case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Last night I slept fitfully, my mind searching for more- more- more blog topics.
Then something snapped in my mind and I developed the dreaded "repeating song syndrome."
There I lay, eyes shut, trying to sleep and all I could hear was, "BA BA BA BA BA BER ANN, BA BA BA BA BA BER ANN, BA BA BA BA BA BER ANN, BA BA BA BA BA BER ANN you got me rockin' and a rollin,' rocking and a reelin,' Barber Ann BA BA BA BA BERANN."
I got up to get some water.
I returned to bed, closed my eyes and started to relax. It began again.
"BA BA BA BA BA BER ANN, BA BA BA BA BA BER ANN, BA BA BA BA BA BER ANN, BA BA BA BA BA BER ANN you got me rockin' and a rollin,' rocking and a reelin,' Barber Ann BA BA BA BA BERANN."
The only good to come of that fucking song hammering into my cerebral cortex all night was that it in itself created another blog. This one.
Et voila!

No comments: